Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Meet The Characters Of Flight Of Dragons by Kyra Dune



Kyra Dune's fantasy novels can be purchased on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00A5WOHGQ

Kyra Dune's Website http://kyradune.weebly.com/


Flight Of Dragons by Kyra Dune

CHARLES

“You shouldn’t listen to idle talk, sir. Some people have active imaginations, especially once they’ve had a few drinks.”



JONATHAN

“When I need a man I get him by any means.”



SASH
“By the grace of the gods. How did you ever manage to escape those beasts?”

IAN
“If this is paradise you can send me straight to the bowels of the nether land, at least it’s warm there.”

SAMANTHA
“Did you think I would be here waiting when you finally decided to come home?”

ASIN
"I do not hate humans as Dierna and some of the others do. I think humans are as dragons, some good, some bad. I do not believe humankind entirely without its merits.”

DIERNA
“But you may return, or you may tell others about this place and they will come. We suffer enough at the hands of men, why should we take such a risk? Why should we let you live?”

RICHARD
“I know we weren’t exactly friends growing up, but I hope we can leave that in the past where it belongs.”







YAGER
“You’ve been gone from these shores a long time.”

EMERY
“If there are dragons on those ships and they do intend us harm, what will we do? How can we defend ourselves?”

LOUIS
“I say you are a coward and a liar."

GARRIT
“Our dragons can fight.”

SAFOREN
"Time to fly."






Kyra Dune was born in Oklahoma, but spent most of her life travelling with her family. She is the author of more than a dozen fantasy novels, including: Shadow of the Dragon, Elfblood, and Firebrand. As a child, her favorite stories were those that told of ordinary children being whisked away to magical lands. She has yet to find her own secret wardrobe or rabbit hole, but she hasn’t given up the search. You never know what might be waiting over the next rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment