Friday, May 16, 2014

Meet The Characters Of The Firebrand Trilogy by Kyra Dune

Kyra Dune's fantasy novels can be purchased on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00A5WOHGQ

Kyra Dune's Website http://kyradune.weebly.com/
Kyra Dune On Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5350164.Kyra_Dune






CARLAN

“I can’t control the fire. Something could happen. Someone could get hurt.”

MARLINA

“Time is leaving us behind, Carlan. We aren’t children anymore. If we stay here we’ll have to give up our dreams. Give up each other. That day is coming.”


TAREL

“You think you’re so special. You aren’t special. You’re weak and pathetic. You don’t deserve the fire.”


GADEN

“Okay, let’s all be calm now. Very calm."


MOTHER

“Officially, King Ostin will tell the people of Sovereign that their prince died of a rare, incurable blood disorder. But the truth, and you must never repeat these words to a living soul, is that your cousin was poisoned.”


JADA

"You wanted to battle a Firebrand, there’s a Firebrand. Lord Andrassis, if you would be so kind as to kill this insolent mage, I would be forever in your debt.”


MASTER MARLIS

“Your honored father appointed me to tutor you on those things which you must know before you take the throne, and that is exactly what I intend to do. Now sit down.”


ESREN

“Surely you can’t think I would ever hurt you in any way. I would die for you.”


BRANT

“We’re only following orders.”



GED

“We’ve been ordered to allow no one inside, Your Highness. Not even you.”


YADARI

“The weight of the High Throne is even greater, for we must think of the well being of all of Garden. That is our burden and our trust.”



APALO

“For you, my princess, I would net the moon.”


SETHRIC
“What justice? He is a lord, a Firebrand, you can’t believe the Highland Court will punish him for killing a Lowlander.”

VERDIN
“I came to tell you that I’m sorry, though it’s little enough after what I’ve done.”
DARLOIS
“I am always careful, my friend. You know this.”

GEOFFREY
“House Andrassis is second only to the House of the High King himself. To bring such a false accusation against one of that bloodline would bring about dire consequences for you, young man.”

JUDGE HEINLIN
“An accusation of murder is most serious, especially against a high-ranking noble.”

ZAZERE
“You mistake a calm, rational mind for one lacking in passion. A dangerous mistake.”

SKY
“I’d like to know who makes up the rules about what’s proper and what’s not. But I guess if you’re shy, I’ll go first. My crime is murder."

OSTIN
“You cannot imagine how delighted we were to hear that you had arrived in Ferelden safe and sound.”

FIDOR
"You dare draw blade against me in my own house? You have sunk lower than even I had imagined."

IMONEN
"You speak thus against your own House, your own blood?"

RINITHA
"My brother couldn’t possibly be part of any plot against the High Throne."

BREZA
"Why, Princess, what a surprise. I hadn’t thought to see you until the wedding."

AMBROSE
"We have heard some interesting things about you this past year."

VAUGHN




“It would seem that our enemies are a step ahead of us.


KESSEL
"My brother sends his warmest regards and hopes that his men will be of aid in helping you retake what is rightfully yours."


ACKSANA
“What would make you think you would ever be welcomed back into the king’s court?”


GANGREL
“It’s not every man who can lay claim to killing not only one high dragon but two. A story such as yours is bound to get around.”

Kyra Dune was born in Oklahoma, but spent most of her life travelling with her family. She is the author of more than a dozen fantasy novels, including: Shadow of the Dragon, Elfblood, and Firebrand. As a child, her favorite stories were those that told of ordinary children being whisked away to magical lands. She has yet to find her own secret wardrobe or rabbit hole, but she hasn’t given up the search. You never know what might be waiting over the next rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment