Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Meet The Characters of The Elfblood Trilogy by Kyra Dune

Kyra Dune's fantasy novels can be purchased on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00A5WOHGQ

Kyra Dune's Website http://kyradune.weebly.com/
Kyra Dune On Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5350164.Kyra_Dune








CHARLIE

“Everything got kind of dark and something came over me, I don’t know. It ... it’s happened before, a long time ago, but only once. I didn’t really mean to hit him. It was just a reaction.”



MIRANDA

"We’re a family here, the only family we have, and we have to stick together."



GRANT

“Yes, it matters. And it will continue to matter so long as I’m the one cleaning up your messes and trying to keep you out of jail."

THOMAS
“You lost the dare. Now pay up or you know what happens.”

PETER
“I was so scared, but I stayed hid, just like Miranda said. I waited for you, so I could tell you what happened.”

SPREE
"It take me time, but I find you, Charlie, like I say.”

MR. WHINESTONE
“I want silence in this room. Absolute silence. The next boy who so much as breathes loudly will get the whip.”

DUNCAN
“We stand on opposite sides of a war. That makes us enemies. I don’t want to kill you, but I must. For the good of the country.”


GUARD MARLBORO
“You better get your ass moving or instead of a trip to the Medic Unit, you’ll need a body bag.”

COMMANDER ONGUARD
“You will answer my questions, all of them, whether you like it or not.
Now, we can do this the friendly way or the unfriendly way. It’s entirely up to you."

CHRISTINE
"I swear you’ll weigh three hundred pounds by the time we get to King’s City. We’ll have to start rolling you around in a wheel barrow.”

ALVIN
“I have a really fast mata...metoba...you know, that thing that when it’s fast it means you gotta eat more.”

DR. SIMON
“Your parents were brave to not report whatever mental abilities you have.”

RAVEN
“What’s the matter? You can fight but you can’t talk?”

JACK
“This could be some human trick to infiltrate the resistance and destroy it.”


ANTON
"Somewhere within this lost city lie the Silver Catacombs, resting place of the most ancient and powerful of elven magics."

SILVEN
“Perhaps, if Charlie is possessed of warrior magic but is hesitant to use it without good cause, he shows more wisdom than some.”

LILY
“It’s only that being able to pass for human means you can go places where elves aren’t allowed.”

MARGO
“You want to knock heads with one of these guys over here, fine, but nobody beats up on any kids under my watch.”

MICAH
“You’re making me miss all the fun.”

DIANA
“We miscalculated the extent of the King Richard’s madness. We never dreamed he would drop his bombs on Kiloreen. Not when there were so many humans here. It was a mistake that bore a heavy price.”

RICHARD
“I’ll turn the whole damn country into a crater. See if that puts a stop to their little rebellion.”


PIERCE
“I wish now that I hadn’t told, but I have ever been something of a coward, and I feared to lie to my king."

MISH
“Perhaps the Void somehow interfered with the stone’s magic.”

EZEL
“You see? I can give you anything. I will give you anything.
 And all you have to do is let Charlie lead you to the magic, then kill him before he can use it.”


EVERCLEAR
“We of the Solari have long awaited the one who will open the Silver Catacombs and bring back the lost magic.”





























Kyra Dune was born in Oklahoma, but spent most of her life travelling with her family. She is the author of more than a dozen fantasy novels, including: Shadow of the Dragon, Elfblood, and Firebrand. As a child, her favorite stories were those that told of ordinary children being whisked away to magical lands. She has yet to find her own secret wardrobe or rabbit hole, but she hasn’t given up the search. You never know what might be waiting over the next rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment