Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Culling by JC Andrijeski

23168516


Blurb: Jet is a 19-year-old skag, one of the humans still living free on Earth following an invasion of creatures called the Nirreth. Squatting in the ruins of Vancouver, Jet and her family eke out an existence underground, hiding from culler ships and fighting off raiding humans.

No one knows where the alien ships take the people they steal, but they never return. When a culler finds Jet, she may discover the truth the hard way...and end up living among the very creatures that stole her planet and wiped out most of her race.


4 STARS


My Review: I really enjoyed this book. It pulled me in right from the start and held my attention all the way through. The story was interesting and I liked the characters, especially Jet and Richter. This is a SciFi, alien invasion novel with a sort of dystopian/post apocalyptic kind of feel to it. And though Jet is nineteen, there's definitely a YA vibe here. If you enjoy any of those genres, I absolutely recommend this one. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment