Saturday, February 6, 2016

COMING SOON: Rock Bottom by Kyra Dune

RELEASING MARCH 6, 2016
Book Four in the YA Urban Fantasy Series, Dragon Within


BLURB

Running to Oregon in search of the one person who could help me seemed like a good idea at the time. Even if she was a fearsome hybrid. Even if I had seen her kill people without blinking an eye. Even if I wasn't sure she wouldn't do the same to me. When you're desperate you do what you have to.
And I was desperate. I was also hated, hunted, and struggling to gain control over my growing powers. Trying to do that on the run without getting anybody else killed is exactly as hard as it sounds. Harder even.
All I wanted was a safe place. And I found it. A place where I can stop and breathe and even learn without feeling like I have a target on my back. If only I'd known security would come with such a high price.  

HAVEN'T STARTED THE SERIES YET? CHECK OUT THE FIRST BOOK 




BLURB



Have you ever noticed how life can shift all of sudden? You’re going along thinking everything is great and then WHAM, you get hit by a bus. Well, maybe not a literal bus, but you get what I mean, right? I’m talking about that moment in time when everything changes and life as you know it comes to a crashing halt. 

My name is Abigail Freeman and for me, that moment came on my sixteenth birthday. It wasn't anything so dramatic as getting hit by a bus. In fact, it was so subtle, I didn’t even recognize it for what it was. Not until later could I look back and say that was the moment my life changed forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment