Friday, August 17, 2018

Must Read Reverse Harem

Image result for Realms and Rebels: A Paranormal and Fantasy Reverse Harem Collection


Dragons. Shifters. Vampires. Fae. These kickass heroines come in all shapes and sizes…and so do the men at their sides. Dive into this decadent collection of paranormal and fantasy romances-reverse harem style. Yep, that's right. Our heroines are headstrong and rebellious, and they don't take no for an answer. Unlike most romances, they get to keep ALL the guys they want.





Image result for The Raven Queen's Harem (Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance Complete Series)


I never thought I'd move to New York.

I certainly never expected to live in a mansion, rent free, with five super hot roommates.

But none of those things surprised me as much as discovering the truth about my destiny, the revelation of the ancient power flowing through my veins and how it changes my life.

I am the Raven Queen.

Come meet my harem.





Image result for The Vixen's Lead (Kit Davenport Book 1'


I want vengeance so badly that I can almost taste it. It's all I've ever wanted. So, I did what anyone in my unique position would do. I slapped on a secret identity and became an internationally renowned thief, known as The Fox. Nobody knows me. Nobody can catch me.

Or so I thought...

It turns out; I have what they want. Special abilities. And trust me, these abilities are coveted--and dangerous. Now, I don't know who to trust or where to go. Peril lurks on every corner as I try to uncover my past and origin. Teaming up with unlikely allies may be my only chance at survival or my biggest mistake. Only time will tell.

I'm Kit Davenport and this is only the beginning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment