Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Must Read Erotica

Image result for Craving (Steel Brothers Saga Book 1)


After being left at the altar, Jade Roberts seeks solace at her best friend’s ranch on the Colorado western slope. Her humiliation still ripe, she doesn't expect to be attracted to her friend’s reticent brother, but when the gorgeous cowboy kisses her, all bets are off.

Talon Steel is broken. Having never fully healed from a horrific childhood trauma, he simply exists, taking from women what is offered and giving nothing in return...until Jade Roberts catapults into his life. She is beautiful, sweet, and giving, and his desire for her becomes a craving he fears he'll never be able to satisfy.

Passion sizzles between the two lovers...but long-buried secrets haunt them both and may eventually tear them apart.






Image result for Stepbrother With Benefits 1


Rule #1 – It's only supposed to last for a week...Ethan is a cocky, arrogant jerk. He's always been that way. I'll never understand why girls trip over themselves just to be with him. Don't they realize he's going to ditch them in a week?

Yes, he can be nice when he feels like it. It's true that he's ridiculously attractive, too. It's not like I want to stare at him when he walks around shirtless, but it's hard not to notice someone with a body made of rock-hard sculpted muscle and sin. He's got that panty-melting bad boy smile that makes you want to...

Did I mention he's my stepbrother? Ick.

What? You think I'm falling for him? Nope! It's impossible.

There's only one problem... I might have accidentally, um... it was just one night, alright? One really good night. Panties? Yup, they're melted.

It was a mistake, it doesn't mean anything.

Sorry, there's two problems. Did I mention our parents are away and we're stuck home alone together for a week?

I'm the responsible one. The good girl with perfect grades. And I'm trapped for a week with a bad boy who showed me what it's like to give in to my wild side.

What's the worst that can happen?





Image result for Underneath It All (The Walsh Series Book 1)


One hot architect. One naughty schoolteacher. One crazy night that changes everything.
Meet Lauren Halsted.
It's all the little things--the action plans, the long-kept promises--that started falling apart when my life slipped into controlled chaos.

After I fell ass-over-elbow into Matthew Walsh's arms.

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to run screaming or rip his pants off, and most days I wanted a little of both. If I was being honest with myself, it was rip his pants off, ride him like a workhorse, and then run screaming.

Meet Matthew Walsh.
A rebellious streak ran through Lauren Halsted. It was fierce and unrelentingly beautiful, and woven through too many good girl layers to count, and she wasn't letting anyone tell her what to do.

Unless, of course, she was naked.

She wasn't looking for me and I sure as shit wasn't looking for her, but we found each other anyway and now we were locked in a battle of wills, waiting for the other to blink.

Sometimes the universe conspires to bring people together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment