Sunday, September 2, 2018

Must Read Fae

Image result for Court of Shadows: A Demons of Fire and Night Novel (Institute of the Shadow Fae Book 1)


A girls' night out means three things to me: drinking whiskey with my best friend, trying not to kill anyone, and keeping my magic hidden. A fae gladiator like me isn’t supposed to exist anymore.

But my Friday night takes a bad turn when a lethally gorgeous fae--Ruadan--tries to assassinate me. He's known as the Wraith, and he's taken a vow of silence until he’s slaughtered the outlaws on his kill list. Outlaws like me.

Ruadan lets me live on one condition: I have to earn my place at the Institute of the Shadow Fae. As a powerful fighter, I can take the competition.

But things fall apart when I’m given an impossible choice: betray my mentor Ruadan, or my best friend dies. Now, I face a quandary my gladiatorial past did not prepare me for.





Image result for Changeling Exile (Thirteen Realms Book 1)


I’d do anything to go home to Autumn, the fae Realm where I grew up. I might only be a changeling, but it’s where I belong. That’s why I’m doing everything the Lord of Autumn commands.

My latest job: enforcing fae laws in the human world. It’s hard enough, but it gets worse when I meet my new partner. The Hawk is a fae knight, hot as hell—and an unrelenting jerk when it comes to changelings like me.

Somehow, I have to impress this guy to get back to the Realms. Kind of hard to do when we end up running for our lives. I said I’d give anything for the chance to go home—but I didn’t think that would include my life.





Image result for Realms of Ghosts and Magic: Fae Witch Chronicles Book 1


When the fae beckon, very few resist. Even fewer return.
As a veil witch, I’m used to taking out the supernatural trash. Everything from poltergeists to vampires, you name it and I’ve dealt with it. So opening a paranormal cleanup business just seemed to make sense. If I’m already dealing with the pests, why not get paid?

But when I accidentally breach the faerie realm to encounter a girl recently reported missing, start seeing the ghost of a witch whose disappearance has never been solved, and discover a Book of Shadows that opens only for me, I can't just go back to business as usual. Especially when I also gain the interest of a sexy and mysterious mage. Timing is everything, and even as my desire grows, a little voice inside keeps reminding me to step carefully. I know all too well that, in the supernatural world, opening doors means facing consequences. In this case, those consequences might just mean never being heard from again.


No comments:

Post a Comment