Monday, January 29, 2018

Dragon Within Series

Discovering The Spirit (Dragon Within #1) by [Dune, Kyra]





















Have you ever noticed how life can shift all of sudden? You’re going along thinking everything is great and then WHAM, you get hit by a bus. Well, maybe not a literal bus, but you get what I mean, right? I’m talking about that moment in time when everything changes and life as you know it comes to a crashing halt.

My name is Abigail Freeman and for me, that moment came on my sixteenth birthday. It wasn't anything so dramatic as getting hit by a bus. In fact, it was so subtle it didn't even seem like anything at the time. A cool breeze where there shouldn't have been one. A stranger in the park. And then everything I thought I knew was turned inside out. What do you do, when you find out you aren't who you thought you were?







                   








                            


















No comments:

Post a Comment