Sunday, June 26, 2011

Book Review: The Tommyknockers by Stephen King

What can I say? It's a Stephen King book, so naturally I loved it. You never know what you're going to get when you open a Stephen King book. This one is aliens. Not my favorite subject for reading, but I liked it. I think, for me, it's the characters. King's characters always seem so real. Plus, you never know who's going to make it and who isn't. In this book, the relationship between Gard and Bobbi is really touching, even after everything goes horribly wrong, and I thought the book ended perfectly.
My brother once accused me of being obsessed with Stephen King. I told him I am not obsessed, I am a fan. There's a difference. I'm not going to abduct Stephen King and chop off his feet. Even if I did find his car wrecked on the side of the road. Not being a Stephen King fan, my brother didn't get the allusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment