Thursday, December 6, 2012

Book Review: Tooth And Claw by James Silke and Frank Frazetta

In this third book in the Death Dealer Series, Gath of Baal journeys to the mysterious jungles of the Daangall with a slaver bent on capturing the cat queen Noon.

I continue to enjoy this series. Gath shows more of his gentler side this time around but he's still an unstoppable killing machine with or without the help of the Death Lord's helmet. I really liked Gazul as the bad guy and Bilbarr, the young boy who can talk to animals. I don't like Fleka so much, but maybe I just miss the more complicated Cobra. Anyway, the fight scenes are still awesome, especially the one where Gath goes up against a massive saber tooth tiger. I can't wait to read the next book and see if he ends up back with Robin and the Grillards.

No comments:

Post a Comment