Tuesday, October 30, 2018

NEW RELEASE Kris Krossed by Shay Price



GET IT FOR ONLY 0.99 UNTIL NOV 2ND

I’m a bounty hunter by trade. Hunt. Find. Kill. That’s my motto. And it was working out pretty well for me, until I got stuck babysitting a collared demon, my ex resurfaced, and my boss went missing.

Did I forget to mention there’s an invisible something running around killing people, I’ve got a government agent sniffing at my heels, and my ex is a Dark Realm Prince whose sister would as soon snap my neck as shake my hand?

You could say I’ve been having a run of foul luck lately. But it only gets worse. Because there’s something happening in the shadows, just out my sight. Something bad. End of the world kind of bad. And it’s up to me to stop it.

No matter the cost.




No comments:

Post a Comment