Friday, October 5, 2018

Blood of Vampire by Devyn Jayse

Image result for Blood of Vampire (Blood Laws Book 1)


I'm Isabella of Castile, bastard daughter of a Queen, resident troublemaker, and a vampire.Having killed my Master when I was turned, I'm considered a resident troublemaker. Vampires have long learned to leave me alone -- or else. My reputation for breaking the rules comes in handy for vampires that wanted to retain my services. Life was pretty good until I was asked by the Vampire Council to handle a "small" matter regarding Blood Laws in Lisbon, Portugal.

Asked. Given an ultimatum. They're practically interchangeable, right?

Just a little misunderstanding they told me. They didn't tell me it was a full-scale turf war between vampires and werewolves. They also missed the part about the tall, dark, and handsome alpha that led the local werewolves, Marco Guerrero, a dangerous man with a complicated past and smoldering glares. Also known as the Executioner for the high number of vampires he has killed over the years.

If I didn't know better, I'd guess the Vampire Council wanted me dead. That can't be right, can it?

In order to defeat the shifters, I have to seize command. My blood may be royal but that doesn't mean I want to rule. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like there's any other choice. But if there's one thing I'm good at, it's bloody confrontations. But will this be a fight I survive?


No comments:

Post a Comment