Sunday, November 11, 2018

Trolling for Trouble by Olivia Hardin

Image result for Trolling for Trouble (The Lynlee Lincoln Series Book 1)


My name is Lynlee Lincoln, and I'm a Neutralizer. It’s my job to keep magical and undead creatures out of sticky situations. What kind of sticky? The kind where humans find out that we really do exist. The kind that derails the great big train of our happy coexistence.
It might sound like I’m complaining, but I love what I do. Still, sometimes a girl just needs a break from all of the supernatural chaos. Tonight, I just want to collapse into my bed and forget the day… until I discover two little kids scavenging through my refrigerator. One look at the motley pair and my heartstrings get a good, hard tug. Imagine my surprise when I discover that their father is the one human I’ve spent years trying to forget.
Beck broke my heart, but when he asks me to save his daughter, that’s when I know I’ve landed into a whole new sort of trouble.



No comments:

Post a Comment