Sunday, February 12, 2017

Love Is In The Air Blog Post



Title                       Metamorphosis by Felicia Middleton


Genre                   Poetry – Inspirational and Spiritual

Blurb                     During many times in our lives we undergo change. A metamorphosis is “a change of physical form, structure or substance, especially by supernatural means; a striking alteration in character or circumstance.” Often beautiful in appearance, metamorphic rocks, such as crystal or quartz, are created by the application of heat and pressure from the earth. Change is inevitable. Embrace it. Take charge of it. The results can be exciting.

Excerpt                 ANOTHER LOVE

Have you ever been in love before?
How many people have you truly adored?

Your heart beats fast and you’re always excited.
You feel on fire, your heart is ignited.

It’s a special feeling you just can’t ignore;
A feeling you want to have more and more.

As time passes by you can lose control.
You need them around to make you feel whole.

To unconditionally love and share;
Care for you always, forever be there.

Sometimes it won’t work and sometimes it will;
But when it doesn’t, your heart just stands still.

My friend, there is something that I need to tell
About this feeling that I know so well.

If you fall hard and end up bruised,
If you end up lonely and confused;

There is another love that you need to know;
Somewhere you can always go.

A love that is precious, generous and free;
A love that was meant for you and me.

The love that I tell of is so very rare;
It is the kind of love that cannot be shared

Between friends or lovers because it is divine.
This love is so special, I am glad it’s all mine.

His love will ease your hurt and calm your fears,
Console your heart and dry your tears;

And then when you let Him take full control,
He’ll wash your sins and save your soul.

He’s a lover who will never leave,
He only wants you to trust and believe.

So although you’ve loved and didn’t win,
You can fall in love again.




THINKING THOUGHTS

Whatsoever things are true,
That's what my mind is tuned to.

Whatsoever things are honest,
When I think on them it is best.

Whatsoever things are just,
Thinking on these things is a must.

Whatsoever things are pure,
I'll think on those things for sure.

If it is or expresses love,
That's what I want to think of.

Keeping my mind continually on the Lord,
Producing thoughts that are of good report.

This is what I need to do
To have thoughts that are of virtue.

I pray that for the rest of my days,
I will have thoughts that produce praise.



Author Links

Blog                Literalleeme
Facebook         FMUAGreenie
Instagram         iamliterallee
Email               literaleeme@gmail.com






Other authors participating in the tour:

No comments:

Post a Comment