Sunday, November 17, 2013

Books by Kyra Dune

Check out all the great things people have to say about my stories. Because sometimes a girl just has to indulge in some shameless self promotion. :)   Thanks to all my fans for the book love. You're the best.

Elfblood (Elfblood Trilogy #1)

... The plot was good, the story so absorbing I don't even know if there were typos, and the characters were well developed. I stayed up late to read it in one go and was sorry when it ended.
Kyra Dune is a very good writer. I look forward to more of her work.  - louise3anne (via amazon.com)

The Silver Catacombs (Elfblood Trilogy #2)

.... Kyra Dune has written a gripping, fast-moving fantasy novel about humans, elves, and a whip-smart sprite named Spree.  .... Author Kyra Dune has shown Charlie to be a complex character with normal teen angst and his own set of worries and fears.  .... the main characters are multi-dimensional and fully developed. The conflict between the elves and King Richard is all too real. .... Ms. Dune captures the excitement of a story with extraordinary hurdles and nearly unbelievable odds. I found it difficult to put this book down and in fact, I read it in one sitting as I couldn't stop until I found out how it would all end. LAS Reviewer (via Long and Short Reviews)

City Of Magic (Elfblood Trilogy #3)

.... Kyra Dune has written an action-packed story filled not only with intrigue and betrayal, but also with love and sacrifice. Charlie is a strong character, richly defined. In addition, Dune has portrayed many of the other characters easily and fully by narrating events from several different perspectives. This use of multiple points of view is very effective and allows the reader to understand what is going on in each of the character's head, gaining a greater understanding of both the characters and the story. The reader is thus able to see into the hearts of the various characters, something that is very important in a plot that is all about betrayal. However, even with this insight, the plot still takes on some unexpected twists and turns along the way. .... City of Magic is the story of a heroic quest and also coming of age for several of the characters. It is a fun book, filled with action, but also a book which raises some important themes of loyalty, honesty, and of course, good and evil. Anyone who enjoys fantasy will certainly enjoy reading City of Magic. - LAS Reviewer (via Long and Short Reviews)


Firebrand (Firebrand Trilogy #1)

All I can say is that I'm so happy I decided to read this book. It was awesome! From the very first page, I was hooked. I would say, this is definitely during the Medieval Times age, with knights, kings, queens, and even magics....    I loved the character development and the foundation of the plot. ....  Kyra Dune does an awesome job describing the surroundings with such poise and finesse; its breathtakingly beautiful. I felt like I was running through the fields along with the characters.
.... The story was jam-packed. At no point was I bored and had to "skim" the pages. I just couldn't stop reading. I finished reading it in about 3 hours; with no breaks. The whole story is full of excitement, actions, and thrills. There is even a little romance thrown in; which I loved. Plus, it has dragons! Now, who doesn't like dragons?? If you love fantasy and adventure, then this is the book for you. I highly recommend this book. - Everything Marie (via amazon.com)

Flight Of Dragons

Enjoyed this book a great deal. It took me back and made me remember how important it is keep your imagination going. Looking forward to the next one.  - Babs (via amazon.com)

I think this is really good book. Very intriguing and engaging. I couldn't wait to find out what happens next, with both the dragons and his life; lots of things going on to keep your interest.  ....  Can't wait to see more from the author, Thanks Kyra! - Richard K. (via amazon.com)

Shadow Born (Time of Shadows Series #1)

I absolutely love this book. It's very addicting. I could not stop reading it. The story is so smooth and interesting and draws you in. The characters are very real and relatable. AshO (via goodreads.com)

Revolution

Revolution by Kyra Dune is a thriller of the highest calibre. .... Kyra manages to twist every ounce of tension from every tiny piece of detail until the reader is left with an ending that they will never see coming, unless they were looking through the scope of an assassin's rifle. Brilliant and topical.
This FIVE STAR thriller is a must read and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a conspiracy theory. - Simon Okill (via smashwords.com)

Once Upon A Blue Moon

.... really good! Nice use of details! - Ashlynn Elliott (via smashwords.com)

A Heart In Autumn
.... this features very good writing and a well-weaved atmosphere of melancholy. - Michael Carter (via smashwords.com)

The Fairy's Plight

Great short story! I just love the details! - Ashlynn Elliott (via smashwords.com)

This is a good story. It reminds me of the fairy tales I was told as a boy. My thanks to Ms. Dune for bringing back those wonderful memories. - David H. Keith (via smashwords.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment