Duel to the Death
I, Kyra Dune, challenge you, Andy Peloquin, to a duel to the death! But it is not we who will fight, but our characters…
In the black corner, weighing in at 180 pounds, standing a cool 6 feet tall, the Hunter of Voramis!
Tale of the Tape:
- Superhuman reflexes, strength, speed--think Captain America, but stronger
- Thousands of years of weapons training
- Body has accelerated healing factor--can survive a sword to the heart (can be killed by drowning, iron weapons, beheading, and suffocation)
- Cannot be killed by anything but iron
- Accursed dagger that heals him when he kills
- No magical abilities whatsoever
- No hesitation to kill if he perceives opponent as a threat/obstacle to his desires--classic anti-hero
In the grey corner, weighing in at 145 pounds, standing 5' 7" tall, the Slyph Mage, Zazere!
Tale of the Tape:
· Control Over The Air
· Handy With Magical Powders
· Can Create Weapons Out Of Thin Air
· Master Swordsman
· Swift & Agile
· Son Of A Dragon
· Never Loses His Cool
Two enter the ring, only one can leave alive!
How would Zazere kill the Hunter? Zazere would use flash powder to temporarily blind The Hunter, then a blast of wind to the chest to knock him off his feet. If he read the Hunter's mind, he could ascertain the Hunter's weakness: iron.
To kill Zazere: The Hunter would try to overwhelm him with his inhuman speed, strength, and skill. All he has to do is pierce his skin with Soulhunger, and the dagger will consume his soul. Not even someone with considerable magical abilities can survive Soulhunger's bite--it was created to kill demons.
Who would win?
The Hunter is more than able to face any swordsman, and his skill with his blades would give him a fighting chance. Being telepathic, Zazere knows every move his opponent will make before they make it. Thus, he is exceedingly difficult to kill. However, knowing what your opponent is being able to do and being fast enough to counter it are two different matters.
The match would be a close one. If the Hunter's superior speed, strength, and skill could get through Zazere's guard, Soulhunger would end the battle. If Zazere could bring his planning, strategy, and abilities to the battle, he could outmatch the Hunter and use an iron sword to defeat him.
Winner: Draw. Luck could tip the scales in either direction.
Want to find out more about this Hunter who would dare challenge the Slyph Mage to the death? Click here to read about the mighty Hunter Of Voramis.